The graduate course in Mathematics and Application collaborates with companies based in Genova which are performing research in applied mathematics.
Some of our partners and collaborators are:
- Camelot BIO (medical imaging)
- CNR-IMATI (applied mathematics)
- CMC sud (mathematical finance)
- Costa Crociere (revenue optimization)
- ERG (mathematical finance)
- Paramed (medical imaging)
- Swiss RE (risk assessment)
These industries are financing some PhD scholarships to develop a research projects in applied mathematics on some topics of their interest.